If you need to get a hold of me, use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to tell me anything you want, especially any kind of feedback.
As a user of my website, you have a right to know what I do with your information. These are your rights:
Return to main page
- This policy is subject to change as my needs change.
- You will NEVER receive an email from me with an unexpected attachment, asking for sensitive information such as usernames or passwords, or any other kind of information not stated in the policy. If you ever get these emails, report them as spam and delete them. Do not open them at all
- Your email is visible when you donate on itch.io. You will receive an email if you get any benefits for donating, and I may ask you to answer a few questions to improve the game. You are not obligated to answer these questions and it is completely voluntary.
- If you do choose to answer these questions, you will be placed on a temporary contact list to give you a free code for the next project. You will only be put on the contact list if you answer the survey, and it will be completely erased after everyone gets their free code. You have a right to opt out of this service on request and not be put on the contact list at all.
- Any third-party APIs used to enhance the experience will be used for what they are meant for. ex, when I use Google Play Services, your user id and email are only collected to connect you to your friends/contacts for online games.
- Any external website or service I use outside of this one, (such as Twitter, itch.io, Google Play, and FurAffinity) is outside of my responsibility and is not controlled by me. Use them at your own risk.
- Monetization may be used on some projects, including ads and donations. These are also handled by external sites and are optional.
Page last modified: November 13 2019 .
Subscribe to your favorite feed and get updates and share your thoughts.